Tuesday, July 28, 2009

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.N... pops up on my computer when I try to use certain software also ....

Ok recently my computer pops up with this message when I try to download or use certain software. yes I'm using windows xp . And yes I was able to use this software before. I think it's virus related. don't answer this question if you are just guessing. I've had enough of that. I keep getting the message C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NET the system is not suitable for running MS-DOS AND MICROSOFT WINDOWS APPLICATIONS. choose' close' to terminate the application. I also get this message upon reboot of my computer - missing file idle.dll reinstallation of this file may fix problem. I've searched microsoft's website for help and nothing seems to work. What is the problem and how can I solve it? My problem is trying to reload printmaster or any print software onto my drive. email me at artistrobb@sbcglobal.net if you have any suggestions or answers or solutions. My computer is a dell deminsion 2400 windows xp operating. thanks for any help!

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.N... pops up on my computer when I try to use certain software also ....
Hello. Just a couple of questions before I suggest anything. Are you getting this message only with the different forms of print software that you're trying to install or do you get this with any thing. There are a couple of options you have depending on this?
Reply:what the ----!!! You believe you know who


is right and who is wrong,but you can't fix


your own computer? Thats not good,dude!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment