Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am a student of B.tech(computerscience) suggest some new topics for mini software projects using c++?

I need some project titles which have not been made yet. It should not be very typical. Also suggest contents for that.

I am a student of B.tech(computerscience) suggest some new topics for mini software projects using c++?
listen if you in 5th sem then with c/c++ you can create Graphics editor like paint or text editor ...
Reply:Hmm...well..I'm a final year B Tech student too...and I picked up a project to try and make a compiler using LEX and YACC(Unix tools)...which would be a subset of C...you'll be doing a lot of coding using C and C++.


Its very different in the fact that nobody in my batch wanted to do it with me...lol and I was left to do it alone coz they all thought it was too difficult....


If you want i'll forward the abstract to you...just IM me...its actually fun....





Name: Construction of a new language and its compiler using LEX and YACC





Books needed:


1)Compilers: Principlies and ... by Aho, Ullman and Sethi


2)LEX and YACC by the O Reilly group





Expected time span: 2-3 months...


just get back to me if you need anything else...I got an intership so I'm dumping this half way ;)

send flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment