Friday, July 31, 2009

My software is not compatible with my p.c.?

I have vivitar 3 in 1 mini digital camera i put in the disk that came with the camera and tried to install the software and my computer says that it is not recommended please help.

My software is not compatible with my p.c.?
OK, not to worry.....





PART-1:





I trust that you have plugged in the Camera via the USB port.


If you look on MyComputer, you should be able to see a "new drive" with a directory of DCIM (or something very close).





MOST Digital Camera's will recognize the Camera as a Drive (same for USB Flash Drives, etc).





Please verify with me that your computer is seeing the Camera.





PART-2





If you look on the internet for VIVITAR and maybe even put in the MODEL# of the Camera, you should find a support site. There should be proper software.





IF YOU NEED HELP, please feel free to contact me on Yahoo!Messenger for more "live assistance".


No comments:

Post a Comment