Monday, May 24, 2010

I purchased a delstar mp4 player and I have Vista software on my computer, I purchased songs from Itune, but c

I have given my computer security permission to allow access to this devise, but i cannot get the files to load


help please

I purchased a delstar mp4 player and I have Vista software on my computer, I purchased songs from Itune, but c
Songs purchased in itunes are protected aac. Your delstar probably doesnt play aac songs since pretty much only ipods do.





Change the default in itunes from aac to mp3. You can do this by going to edit/preferences/advanced/import.





After changing this make playlists of your purchased itunes songs no more that 1.2 hours long. Burn those songs to a disc and without taking that disc out of the computer reimport back into itunes. If you take the cd out and put it back in you will lose all the songs info.





If you changed the default then when you import those songs back into itunes it will be in the unprotected mp3 format and usable on pretty much any program out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment