Monday, May 24, 2010

Can i run my play station c.d. on my computer.If yes give me the link of the software.?

Yes, you can, I actually plug in my DualShock controller to my laptop and play Crash 3 and Gran Turismo on my laptop when I'm away from my playstation, it works no prob.





http://www.epsxe.com/download.php


This is a link to the official program website. It won't run out of the box, since distributing the system bios and plugins are illegal. Search through eMule or some torrent sites for them. They're not too hard to find.





You can only run PSX Disks though, not PS2.

Can i run my play station c.d. on my computer.If yes give me the link of the software.?
Kevin: according to "Launch Cast Radio given by Yahoo!


you can down load only Itunes upon DvD if yourself has an


CD-Writer/dvd-romcombo also would require512 MB PC2700 DDR SD RamMemory %26amp;120gb 7200Rpm Ultra Dma HardDrive where it mentions 48x32x16x48xMaxSpeed


please check http://www.yahoo.itunes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment