Monday, May 24, 2010

I have completed M.Sc(microbiology).i learned c,c++ in computers.now i wanna do job/get settled in software?

feild .so what computer courses should i learn.plz tell me courses that can be completed in short time ang get me good job.i have alredy ask this question,i didn't get satisfactory answers.i feel happy if u suggest me good courses ..i join fast...without wasting my time anymore...thank u ....

I have completed M.Sc(microbiology).i learned c,c++ in computers.now i wanna do job/get settled in software?
great jobb there...





now the fun begins..





if I could suggest something really useful how about getting into the transportation industry...





We are in dire need of better dispatching and routing proceedures...





As an over the road trucker I am looking for a system that I can bid on truck loads and keep my records...





if you like to discuss this with me I am available...





Best wishes





David


No comments:

Post a Comment