Sunday, August 2, 2009

Im doing my B.COM(C.S).Since i want 2 enter in software n IT field gonna do M.C.A.Is GNIIT ryt 4 me...?

well..frm ur question i guess dat u r currently pursuing BCOM course.....since ur ambition is 2 enter in2 s/w field.....den in my opinion MCA is d best option for u.....it ll let u earn much more dan GNIIT course(a primary concern, of course!!!)...nd it ll equip u wid Master's degree as well which defintely helps u in dis line...... An MCA degree frm a reputed institutes is surely gonna take u whr u want 2 b......

Im doing my B.COM(C.S).Since i want 2 enter in software n IT field gonna do M.C.A.Is GNIIT ryt 4 me...?
well GNIIT has a decent repo.. but why not try IGNOU, or enroll urself to some other univ.. prefer a regular program over distance learning.. and a univ program over GNIIT..





best of luck.

song words

No comments:

Post a Comment