Sunday, August 2, 2009

I need some simple software made for me something in C++?

I am developing a complete database in access. and As part of the install I want it to bookmark a web page in IE, and Firefox for the user. I want it to bookmark and make its own folder. the path is





Bookmark / business links / Accept Credit Cards Now!


The database is free for them to download and track their clients and so forth. I have had 40 beta test it and they love it...but the reason its free is because I want to get more traffic to my other project!





Just a simple .exe file will do. If they want after the installation they can delete the bookmark manually. But can anyone code this for me? I know its very easy...

I need some simple software made for me something in C++?
I don't have a clue what you're yapping about!





If you can find a C++ programmer to do all that for a "Thank You" I'll eat my hat.





Can you think of a good reason why someone would spend perhaps a year or two studying C++ and then work for peanuts?





You can hire a programmer to do that kinda fancy stuff, but you will do a lot better to learn programming yourself, then you can make your computer do a dance and maybe even take a bow after singing a song for you!!! ;-)
Reply:Good luck, I personally can't see anyone giving you this for free so you can use it to make money!





But a hint: you give no real reason it needs to be c++, even a hta or script could do what you ask!

flower show

No comments:

Post a Comment